Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am Michael Scott




As you are all aware yesterday was a day of great celebration, my 36th Birthday. As I arrived a work I found a great suprise wating for me. My office admin Dawn pulled the greatest prank of all time and put my "Worlds Best Boss" cup inside Jell-o!!! (She gave the cup for my B-day last year). I don't think I've laughed this hard in a long time. If your not a fan of the The Office and you don't get the joke check out this link.

http://www.tbs.com/video/0,,124280346624,00.html?eref=sharethisUrl

My day kept getting better, my service manager Bob gave me the new DVD copy of Lonesome Dove, the greatest western of all time. And then my Parts Manager Jeff took me to lunch at my favorite restaurant in the world, Grazie's Italian. It was awesome.

One of the benifits of the down economy is it appears this is causing my employees to really kiss up big time. I think I have finally accomplished my mangerial goal with the staff, "they are truly afraid of how much they love me." It really isn't that hard to do. That's what she said.

Take a look a the following link for more of my favorite Michael Scott moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wf2pP7T0Y

No comments: