Sunday, December 28, 2008

What Not To Wear, starring Tajee Pugh

I think I can safely say that over the years Tajee's wardrobe has gotten a little "dated." She hasn't been very happy with it either but just didnt know where to start. So, for her Christmas gifts this year I decided to put together our own version of "What not to Wear." I reached out to Bellevue's version of Stacy, our good friend Julie Westra, and turned them loose on Bellevue Square with the goal to bring Tajee's look up to date. After 7 hours at Nordstrom, Sephora, and who knows how many other stores, Tajee came home with a ton of cute outfits and pile of new make up. You can see from the before and after pictures that they did a great job!!! Tajee looks great and feels great about here new looks. However, I do think she is regretting the skinny jeans because I've been chasing her around the house since she put them on. Looking good babe!!




Before #1





Before #2


Before #3



After #1



After #2


After #3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Snap! Tajee is the new Melly!