Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Great Salamander Hunt




In a previous blog post I had shared my love of having my picture taken with Alligators and Crocodiles. I have passed this gene on to Trevor but we are beginning his training with much smaller animals. Check out the pic of the salamander Trevor caught in our backward. He loves to track these guys down and finds one every time he goes out to play. Personally I think it's gross, to me they are just snakes with legs. He told me the other day that he did see a small snake in the back yard. I told him if ever catches one those that he is living outside for the rest of his life.



The girl in the pictures is our neighbor and Trevor's BFF Maria. Don't call her Trevor's girlfriend he doesn't care for that. She is over at our house all the time playing with Trevor and Curtis and we are actually taking her to church with us today. Apparently Trevor is the best member missionary in our little family.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I hope you drew a picture of Trevor & Maria kissing on Trevor's hand during church today.....Otherwise I was tortured for nothing!