Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's official, its now a dynasty



Since no one in the family has mentioned it, or even posted a comment on yahoo sports I've decided to have my own celebration for another amazing accomplishment in picking the winners of the Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament. Yes it's true for the third year in a row I dominated the field and won the Pugh Family Pick'Em tournament. This outstanding accomplishment vaults my status to that of Michael Jordan and the Bulls, Magic and the Lakers, and yes even Tiger Woods status. Three-peats are very rare and you are all lucky to be witness to this awesome feet. I look forward to next years tournament and plan on defending my title aggersively.

(I only wish I would have done better in the office pool. I could have won some money on that one).

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I guess it's not that hard to win when you pick the highest ranked team EVERY time. Bring it on...we'll take you down next year. That's a promise.

Anonymous said...

4-peat in the womens bracket?