Saturday, April 25, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake!!!





....like you have to tell a Pugh to eat cake. We love cake!!! This Friday was our annual cub scout cake auction fund raiser and both boy's had to make a cake for the big night. Fortunately for us we had an extra pair of hands in the kitchen as Grandma Claire is visiting this week from Utah. The boy's had a great time making their cakes with their Mom and Grandma but my guess is they were just playing along, bidding their time, until they could lick the frosting off the bowl and spoons.

Thanks for all the help Grandma!!!!





Trevor wants everyone to know that the jelly beans are dinosaur poop. He thought this was hilarious.

That reminded me of my favorite dinosaur joke that Tajee won't let me share with the boys (thank goodness). The first person to leave the answer to my joke in the comment section will win a prize. (I want to see if anyone other than Lizzy is actually reading our blog) Here's the joke, when someone asks me if I like dinosaurs my answer is???

4 comments:

Larson Famdango said...

umm.. of course i am reading you blog it is a favorite. and i don't know the answer to the joke! Hope you are having fun with grandma!

Lizzy said...

I know the answer to the joke, but won't answer...since dinosaurs aren't real! Ask mom and dad. hahahahah!

Anonymous said...

We love to read your blog and see how fast your boys are growing. We have No idea the answer to your joke and probably shouldn't know the answer. I don't know what Lizzy is thinking- Of course dinosaurs are real. I'll back you up on this.

Anonymous said...

the answer is You Bet Your Jurrasic.
anonymous is PA